|Hair:||Long Black Hair past her shoulders with a pair of white stripes framing her face|
|Played by Ashina|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + 5(dex) + 1(Light Build) + 3(armor)= 19|
|Dex = +5|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Racial Bonus||Total|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+3||+4||+0||+0||+7|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+6||+4||+0||+0||+10|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+5||+5||+0||+2||+12|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+3||+2||+0||+0||+5|
|C||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+4|
|X||Knowledge (Arcana, Local) (Int)||+4||+4||+0||+0||+8|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+4||+4||+0||+0||+8|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+3||+4||+0||+0||+7|
|X||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+6||+5||+0||+0||+11|
|X||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+2||+2||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+5||+0||+0||+5|
Where C is Cross Class and X is a Class Skill
Common, Axios, Discordian, Tradetounge, Literacy
Skill Point Total: 50
Pleasing Scent (racial) - Thanks to this pleasing scent, the skunkling gains a +1 bonus on all social rolls with creatures that have a working sense of smell.
Weapon Finesse, Rapier (lvl 3) - Use Dex for attack with rapier.
Armored Mage - No Arcan Spell Failure in Light Armor
Trapfinding - Can use Search to find traps
Cloaked Casting - +1 Spell DC against flatfoot/dex denied opponents
Surprise Casting - Bluff to feint, makes target loose Dex to AC for next turn. Must stay in Melee, and must attack or use spell on or before next turn.
Advanced Learning 1 - Learned level 1 spell Distract Assailant.
+2 Con, +2 Dex, -2 Wis.
+2 Intimidation, +2 Escape Artist, +2 Search, +4 Hide
+2 Grapple Checks
30 ft. Movement Speed
Medium size (light build)
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Neck||Amber Amulet of Vermin, Scorpion||Golden Chain with amber pendant with scorpion in it.|
|Torso||Studded Leather Armor||Leather Armor with metallic studs.|
|Waist||Healing Belt||Broad Leather belt studded with three moonstones|
|Pack||Backpack||Simple leather backpack|
List of Items Here:
Arrow Quiver (20)
Spell Component Pouch
Thieves Tools, Masterwork
Elixer of Love
Potion of Cure Light Wounds
Healing Belt - 750 GP
Amber Amulet of Vermin, Scorpion - 700 GP
Crystal of Acid Assault, Least - 600 GP
Iron Ward Diamond, Least - 500 GP
Medal of Honor - Awarded for False Hope quest
Statistics of Items Here:
Healing Belt - +2 Heal Check, 3 Charges per day. 1 charge: heals 2d8, 2 charges: heals 3d8, 3 charges: heals 4d8
Amber Amulet of Vermin Scorpion - Summons Huge Monstrous Scorpion for 1 minute.
Crystal of Acid Assault, Least - Adds 1 point acid damage to weapon its attacked to.
Iron Ward Diamond, Least - Adds DR 1/-
Spells per Day:
6 lvl 0
5 lvl 1
10+4+0=14 for lvl 0's
10+4+1=15 for lvl 1's
* Dancing Lights: Creates torches or other lights.
* Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.
* Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
* Ghost Sound: Figment sounds.
* Message: Whispered conversation at distance.
* Open/Close: Opens or closes small or light things.
* Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
* Charm Person: Makes one person your friend.
* Color Spray: Knocks unconscious, blinds, and/or stuns 1d6 weak creatures.
* Comprehend Languages: You understand all spoken and written languages.
* Critical Strike: For 1 round you gain +1d6 damage, doubled threat range, and +4 on attack rolls to confirm critical threats.
* Detect Secret Doors: Reveals hidden doors within 60 ft.
* Disguise Self: Changes your appearance.
* Distract Assailant: One creature is flat-footed for 1 round.
* Expeditious Retreat: Your speed increases by 30 ft.
* Hypnotism: Fascinates 2d4 HD of creatures.
* Mage Armor: Gives subject +4 armor bonus.
* Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
* Rouse: Awakens creatures in area.
* Silent Image: Creates minor illusion of your design.
* Sleep: Puts 4 HD of creatures into magical slumber.
* Undetectable Alignment: Conceals alignment for 24 hours.
* Whelm: Deal 1d6 nonlethal damage +1d6/2 levels above 1st (max 5d6).
Myrixa grew up the daughter of a whore. As long as she can remember though, her mother Dehnni didn't seem to mind the job, and was fairly comfortable with her lot in life. There wasn't much for her and her daughter, but it was enough to scrape by, and from the stories Myrixa was told, it was much better than whatever it was that Dehnni had come from. Myrixa always knew something was strange though, because occasionally, several big men would come and demand money from her mother, but when questioned was always told that it wasn't worth any concern. Sadly enough, it was. See Dehnni had debts, debts that had put her into her occupation. And she was so close to paying them off too, but the fates were against it. One night she was killed by one of her customers, leaving her child, and her debts behind. Luckily, Myrixa was nearly old enough to take her place, so for a year and a half she worked at odd jobs the big men who had wanted money from her mother. But they let her stay in her home, and made sure she had food, if not a few other small trinkets. When the time came, they set her up, just as her mother was into her profession. For two years she finished working off hers and her mothers debts, bringing in more business than her mother ever did, letting her work off her debt so quickly. Now, after yet another year of selling herself and saving as much as she could she's beginning to explore outwards, see what else there is for her in life. By now she's learned that she's more than just a prostitute. But even though her debts are paid off, those men still make a portion of her income.. if she quits.. could spell out dark times ahead.